Let’s say you purchased a brand new Samsung Smart TV 4K UHD Series 6, 640D at your local COSTCO and there is no Bluetooth capability in sight… Such an expensive TV, but NO Bluetooth??? How are you going to pair up your new Samsung, Sony, JVC, or Beats Bluetooth Headphones? Well, don’t despair, you are in luck, there is a SECRET MENU that unlocks the Bluetooth capability of your Samsung Smart TV.
Here are the instructions:
- Step 1: While your TV set is turned off, press the following on your remote control quickly and in this sequence – MUTE button, 1, 8, 2, and then the POWER button.
- Step 2: When the SECRET MENU appears, use your ARROWS, SELECT, and RETURN buttons to navigate.
- Step 3: While in the SECRET MENU Select OPTIONS
- STEP 4: Select ENGINEERING OPTION
- Step 5: Select BT AUDIO ON OFF and make sure it says ON.
- Step 6: Use the RETURN button on your remote to go back a level on the SECRET MENU and select MRT OPTION.
- Step 7: Select BT SUPPORT and make sure it says ON
Now TURN OFF of your TV and turn it ON again, give it a minute, select MENU on your remote control, then SOUND, then SPEAKER SETTINGS, and now you will see the BLUETOOTH Option!!!